We have designed the perfect course for complete beginners with no previous experience with the saxophone and music so you can get started in no time.
In just 5 weeks you will learn everything you need to play great tunes on the saxophone.
You will get to play 1 new tune a week.
What you will learn:
- Set up – Learn how to put together your saxophone and how to place the reed correctly.
- How to make a sound – Learn the proper way to position your mouth to make a great sound.
- Fingering – Learn to play the notes on the saxophone, their names, and how to write them on the musical staff.
- Rhythm – Learn how to stay in tempo and recognize the difference between tempo and rhythm.
- Reading – Learn how to read musical notation and the tricks to recognize the notes on the staff.
- Group performance – Play your favorite song and play it with your group at the end of the course.
- …and much more
The class is capped at 5 students per class.
When: November 23 to December 21, 2023
Day: Weekly classes on Thursdays
Time: 7 pm to 8 pm
Students per class: 5
Venue: St. Sophia’s Greek Orthodox Cathedral, Moscow Road – London W2 4LQ
You are required to have your own saxophone to take this course. To hire one from us contact us here.