The ultimate guide for beginner students learning to play minor scales in all 12 keys, this book provides a comprehensive and structured approach to mastering one of the most fundamental aspects of saxophone playing. By breaking down each scale and arpeggio into small sections, this book helps you practice more efficiently, building a strong technical foundation in minor scales and arpeggios in all 12 keys.
With a focus on playing accurately, this book helps develop a strong technical foundation on major scales and arpeggios in all 12 keys by showing you simple methods for memorisation and internalisation, as well as effective practice strategies, making it an ideal resource for beginner saxophonists, as well as more experienced players who struggle with major scales and arpeggios.
“This minor saxophone scale book is a Godsend”
– Daniel Rubinoff, concert saxophonist and saxophone professor (Canada)
The book includes
- 1-octave Harmonic Minor Scales in all 12 keys
- 1-octave Harmonic Minor Arpeggios in all 12 keys
- Breakdown of the most challenging passages of each scale to help you practice more efficiently
- Free access to future audio recordings (coming soon in version 2.0)
- 7-day direct email support
Who is this book for?
- Beginner saxophone player currently developing technique and sound.
- Saxophonists with poor knowledge of the major keys.
- Saxophonists who are struggling to memorize major scales and feel overwhelmed.
If you’re a beginner saxophonist looking to develop your technique and sound, this book is an essential tool that will help you reach your full potential as a musician.
With clear and concise explanations, practical exercises, and a focus on key concepts that are often overlooked, this book will help you develop a solid foundation and gain the confidence you need to perform at your best.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to elevate your playing and achieve your musical goals – get your copy today!